Here in this post, we will discuss how to change the address for Postal Employees Liteblue USPS. While this guide will help you a lot if you don’t know the process to change the address of Postal Employees.
The United States of America has the largest networks of several services like the mail service on which we are going to discuss here in this post today.
While this post is specifically about USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees. Before knowing the process, first, let us discuss USPS.
The United States Postal Services (USPS) is the largest postal service organization in the world. While it has many services and serves almost 620,000 employees who manage the whole nation’s mails and courier services from one spot to another.
Furthermore, the USPS Liteblue login portal that helps the employees of USPS to have an idea or manage their payroll, employment, and career aspects directly.
And most of the USPS employees have the query about how to change their address detail. Well, follow the post where we will guide you for the same.
USPS Liteblue Change of Address via portal
The USPS LiteBlue portal provides many benefits to its employees or its clients. While the LiteBlue portal is only for the USPS employees.
Every employee of the USPS will have an account in the LiteBlue portal and by accessing that he can get many benefits. And you must remember if you are not an employee of the USPS portal, do not attempt to log in, or else you may become liable for legal action.
By accessing your USPS Liteblue gov portal account, you can check your duties, performance creditability, loan request, and sanctions, Payroll or salary scripts, etc.
Employees must complete their profile by filling in the valid address here such as Name, Age, Residential address, family members, etc. If you want to change the address, then there are several ways to do so. You can check them below.
Steps to USPS Postal Employees Change of Address
While you can change the address in the portal itself and it is the easiest way.
Here are the steps on how to change the USPS Liteblue employee address:
- First of all, you have to open the USPS Liteblue Login page at liteblue.usps.gov login. You can open using this link here.
- After opening the page, you have to enter your Employee ID and your “USPS password”
- You can find your Employee ID on your ID card.
- And if you do not remember your password then do not worry as you can recover it.
- You have to click on forgot the password and then you can recover your password.
- Then using your Employee ID and password, you can log in enter your account.
- After that, you have to go to the “My HR” tab and there you have to choose “CHANGE MY ADDRESS” and followed by “Edit” option.
- There you can edit your address details or the contact details such as your phone number, mailing address, emergency contacts, etc.
- Then you can check them by selecting the “REVIEW” option.
- If the details are correct, then you can save them by selecting the “SAVE” option on the screen.
That is it, now the details will be changed. PostalEase is also an HR Application that can be used to check the employee payroll.
Other methods to change address
It is not compulsory that you have to change your details in the portal itself. You can do the same in several ways. You can check the different ways to change your account details below.
Use of USPS Kiosk: You can use the USPS Kiosk that is located at distribution centers and some Post Offices to change your account details. While you can access the Kiosk desk for this and the officials there will help you with the Change of Address.
Use of Postal Mail:
While there is an address to which you can send your application form (Form 1216). And then you can change the details of your USPS account. You can send your application to:
HRSSC/COMPENSATION & BENEFITS,
P.O. BOX 970400,
GREENSBORO – N.C. 27497-0400, USA.
Use of Phone service:
While you can also use the phone service to change your USPS account details.
Employees can dial and connect with HR support at +1 877-477-3273 and they will assist you. While the executive will help you with the change of address service.
If employees planning for retirement, then follow the guide on the linked article.