United States Postal Service offers many HR web applications which are effectively used for employee betterment and to improve work efficiency. This Liteblue Employee portal at liteblue.usps.gov is a gateway to many employee services such as work schedules, epayroll, employee benefits, savings plans, careers, retirement plans, workforce connections & others.
The official liteblue usps login page allows the employees to communicate through the Human Resources channel to prepare for the upcoming workforce changes, access employee web applications like PostalEASE, eCareer, eOPF, eRetiree, etc.
- 1 LITEBLUE Login @ Liteblue.USPS.Gov
LITEBLUE Login @ Liteblue.USPS.Gov
USPS is an independent organization that is not totally funded by the government to meet its expense. It is the largest and most commonly used postal service across the United States with more coverage to rural cities and most of the revenues are generated by the postal mail.
USPS Drivers, mail workers, and employees need to know about the liteblue USPS login.
USPS Employee Identification Number
Don’t know the employee id? Here is a quick way to find the employee identification number, the 8-digit employee id is printed on the top of the earning statement.
USPS Self-Service Profile Password:
As of April 2014, The security standard of the various application is changed to USPS SSP Password. The SSP password is different from the ACE password and USPS PIN. It is the only way to access several HR web applications.
Access Liteblue USPS Gov Login Page
From the USPS liteblue dashboard, employees can access other HR online websites from the menu. The current working USPS associates can access the Lite blue application from the official website URL using the employee id and SSP password.
Here is a detailed procedure on how to access the liteblue.usps.gov login page:
- Open any browser on your computer or laptop or mobile.
- Enter the official liteblue login website address – https://liteblue.usps.gov/
- On the login page, enter the employee id and password (USPS SSP password).
- Click on the “Log On” button to sign in to the Liteblue application.
NOTICE: An eight-digit employee identification number and a self-service profile password is mandatory to access the Lite blue login page. In case you don't have SSP password, create on the ssp.usps.gov portal. Refer to the USPS Employee FAQ section.
Liteblue.USPS.Gov Login to Access TSP & ePayroll
USPS Employees & Associates can make use of the TSP & ePayroll website to get information about their payroll payments, and savings plan for their retirements.
ePayroll portal allows the employees to view or print their monthly calculated payroll.
A Thrift Savings plan is one of the retirement plans which employees can control. Employees can work longer duration to increase the pension, by there is no need to contribute more to TSP. TSP is a retirement savings plan for federal employees similar to 401(k).
Liteblue.USPS.gov TSP (Thrift Savings Plan) Eligibility
A career employee of USPS has to enroll or change their TSP at any time.
THERE IS NO OPEN SEASON FOR TSP. It can be accessed from the liteblue.usps.gov tsp official website address.
Any career employees hired after 31 July 2010, will be automatically enrolled in the TSP and 3% from the base pay is deducted from the paycheck for each pay period and credited to the TSP account unless and until make any request to change or stop the contribution.
ePayroll application for Liteblue USPS employees can be accessed at epayroll.liteblue.gov portal. The application can be accessed only by the authorized USPS employees using their 8-digit employee identification number and USPS self-service password.
- Open the Browser and enter the official liteblue.usps.gov epayroll address – epayroll.usps.gov on the address bar.
- You will find the ePayroll Application Access page.
- Click on the “Enter Application” button to enter the USPS employee login credentials.
- Enter the employee id and SSP Password in the respective field and click on the “Login” button & continue.
- From the Liteblue ePayroll dashboard, you could view the upcoming and past payroll payment history.
LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resources
Liteblue HR Home page gives an overview and detailed guide on the available options at the Human resources portal. Several options are displayed based on “I want to…”, “Browse by subject”, Spotlight, Workforce connection, List of employee apps, and Learn about EEO.
The official liteblue usps gov human resources page can be accessed from the below button.
- Careers (Apply for a job, Verify Employment)
- Employment Rights
- Employee Apps (ePayroll, eOPF, PostalEASE, Liteblue & eCareer)
- Health & Wellness
- Our Liteblue Workforce Connection
- TSP Return rates & many more…