The PostalEASE allows the USPS employee to manage the USPS Health benefits plan by managing the enrollment through the online portal, employee self-service network, or telephone number system.
Postalease Liteblue can be accessed at the official USPS employee login at liteblue.usps.gov.
Any associated employees can manage their FSHB plans and USPS HB plans through the Liteblue USPS Official system to newly enroll, change enrollment, or cancel the enrollment.
- 1 PostalEASE Liteblue @ liteblue.usps.gov Portal
PostalEASE Liteblue @ liteblue.usps.gov Portal
LiteBlue HR Resources website has complete information about the enrollment process to various employee benefits programs at USPS Liteblue login such as Thrift Savings Plan, Federal Employee Health benefits plan, and USPS Health benefits plan.
Only the current associates of the USPS can manage their enrollments through the Postal Ease application using Employee identification number and USPS SSP password and PIN.
PostalEASE can be accessed through an online and telephone system which is a secure way for employees to create, make changes, delete the allotment confidently or set direct deposit changes by a convenient procedure on the USPS Login official website.
If any employees had to do any of the followings, we recommend using this service:
- Planning to create an allotment. Enabling a part of the earning to transfer to any financial institutions or transfer all earnings to the bank.
- Change the current allotment during the Open season.
- Cancel or Delete, any ongoing allotment transactions.
- Update the dependent’s information.
DISCLAIMER: Always read the privacy act statement, and understand the information clearly, and complete the worksheet application. Read detailed liteblue faq.
Things required for Enrollment in PostalEase
Before creating or making change or canceling any associated enrollment with the employee benefits, we recommend the employees to follow the below things as they are mandatory to complete the enrollment process.
- Go through the Privacy Act statement carefully.
- Understand the process of Enrollment instructions.
- Employees should have necessary information such as:
- Employee Identification Number EIN.
- USPS Self-service password (SSP).
- USPS PIN. In case if the employees use the Employee Self-service line.
- Employee Daytime phone number.
- The eligible family member names, SSN, mailing address, date of birth, email address, and telephone number.
- Enrollment code, for any cancelation process.
- Fill the worksheet application form with the above necessary details.
PostalEASE Login Procedure
If any employees want to use the online system to manage their enrollment, then we advise following the below instructions carefully to log in to the PostalEASE Employee HR App.
The official website can be found at https://ewss.usps.gov/.
The website will be loaded, employee will find the login page of the online portal system. Enter the employee ID (Identification number) and the password (USPS Self-service Password) and click on the “Submit” button to continue.
After successful login, the web page will be directed to the dashboard and find various option related to enrollment.
Using the Telephone System
Dial +1 877 477 3273, and select OPTION 1 to connect with the PostalEASE Network.
Confirm the validation by authenticating with the Employee ID & USPS PIN.
Using PostalEASE Liteblue Portal
Employees are familiar with the Liteblue application, and always use the website to manage the enrollment through the Employee Self-service Kiosk Intranet network (Blue app).
Visit the official website at https://liteblue.usps.gov/. Enter the employee identification number, password and submit the form to log in to the Liteblue HR services.
NOTE: One of the Liteblue HR websites which are frequently used by the employees to get updates about the earning statement document is USPS Liteblue ePayroll.
If there is an issue with the application, we recommend contacting Liteblue HR support.
How to Enroll & Manage USPS Health Benefit Plan:
Employees can find the detailed guidelines while planning to enroll and manage the USPS Health Benefits Plan at the official website address and refer to the PDF document – https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/benefits/elections/pdf/psform3117.pdf
- The application can be accessed through employee self-service kiosk application in some facilities, or internet hr application, or Postal service intranet (Blue page).
- The available toll-free number for the employee service line is +1-877-4PS-EASE (ie, 1-877-477-3273, OPTION 1) or +1-866-260-7507 for TTY.
- Select the USPS Health Benefits Plan.
- Enter the employee identification number, USPS Self-service profile password, and necessary employee information for the USPS Health benefits worksheet.
Once the enrollment process is completed, employees had to note down a few information like., enrollment date, paycheck dates, and confirmation code.
How to Use PostalEase Liteblue to manage FEHB Enrollment:
A detailed instruction document is available on the Liteblue HR resources on how to manage Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan Enrollment at the website.
- Use the internet at any employee self-service kiosk or Postal Service intranet or telephone number system.
- Employee Service line toll-free number at +1-877-4PS-EASE (ie, 1-877-477-3273, OPTION 1) or +1-866-260-7507 for TTY.
- Select the Federal Employee Health Benefit option.
- Enter the Employee Identification number, USPS PIN, and other necessary employee information to complete the PostalEASE FEHB Worksheet.
After completing the entry process, the employee should note down the following details., confirmation code, enrollment date, & enrollment paycheck dates.