Your USPS login allows you to manage, organize, deliver, and pick up mail from any address across the United States. You can also view your USPS account balances and track your monthly, weekly, and daily activity reports online.
Whether you work for the US Postal Service, are a US Postal Service customer, or need to get mail on the go, this website gives you everything you need to stay connected.
Similarly to this, employees of USPS have a separate portal at liteblue.usps.gov.
USPS Login for Customers
When using USPS.com, customers can able to manage their mail through the personalized Dashboard, place requests, view their current delivery status, pick up mail, or access more customer services. Get your job application process started with a USPS Careers login.
With USPS Mobile, customers can conveniently access these features from any of their compatible mobile devices.
If you already have a US Postal Service account and would like to usps log in, enter your username and password in the spaces below. Postalease liteblue usps gov is a USPS employee portal only. The login credentials are different and the page looks different.
Please note that if you are currently signed in to your account at USPS.com, for security reasons you must change your username and password periodically.
Employees do have a separate portal to manage their work schedules, payments, savings, and retirement plans all at www.liteblue.usps.gov login page.
Your email address will be used only to send an email confirming your sign-in. The email will be kept private and will not be used for any other purpose.
USPS employees check their payroll updates on the liteblue login payroll login page with their login username and SSP PIN or password.
If you have forgotten your password, click here to create a new password. When you return to this website, enter your new password to USPS sign-in.
If you do not have an account, click here to register or follow the guide below:
How to Register an account at USPS.com
If you would like to create a new account at USPS.com, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the USPS Register/Sign in link from the top menu.
- On the blue lite USPS login page, customers can find a “Sign up now” button.
- Click on the button, to start the USPS registration process.
- Get started by selecting the language, entering the username, entering the password, and re-entering the password again.
- Pick two security questions, type the answers, and re-verify the answers.
- Choose the account type: Personal or Business Account.
- Kindly enter the contact information, like Name, Email address, and Phone number.
- Again enter the home address and verify the address to complete the registration process.
The registrations of the USPS account will give access to the services on the website.
Once have created a new account, they will need to verify your email address.
Click on the link in the received email from USPS.com to confirm your email address.
Official Website URL – https://reg.usps.com/login